Ellis Driving School also provides training to any drivers who are wanting to obtain their licence and become a qualified driver for any public buses or coaches and/or any public relevant public passenger vehicle. There is no practical component to the course.
– Must be at least 20 years of age, and have held an Australian driver’s licence for a total of at least twelve 12 months in the two 2 years preceding the date of the application.
– Completed and passed the examination or assessment & be able to work in Australia.
The NSW Department of Transport & Infrastructure will request any criminal history from Australian Police services and a driving history from the NSW Roads and Traffic Authority.
Participants are required to undergo a medical check, provide photographs, and a licence fee of $70 is payable directly to the NSW Department of Transport & Infrastructure.
– 4 Hours one-to-one in class
– Legislation and Driver Authority
– Customer Service
– Vehicle Operations
– Breakdown & Emergencies
– Driver welfare and Safety
Contact Ellis Driving School on 0410 806 777 to make a booking now or use our online Application form.